So what exactly is VOIP?
VOIP technology is an extremely flexible communications system that allows companies to take hold of their telephony-related expenses without the investment of expensive hardware.
Whether your employees work in the office or remotely, VOIP technology is an increasingly popular alternative to traditional phone services.
The tech is easy to install and maintain, making it a great option for those who need a solution in place in a timely manner. There is no software required; you simply need to have VOIP-friendly phone. These advantages make VOIP phones a great choice for companies looking to scale up or down quickly.
Hosted VOIP integrates easily with other technology, and is cost-effective, making it a great option for your business’ front line and bottom line.
It’s good to have options.
Option 1: Self-hosted, hardware, and equipment on-premises
- Low-cost VOIP solution
- Equipment can be moved easily
- Great range of handsets and soft-phone clients
Option 2: Cloud-hosted, Microsoft Office 365 phone system
- Easy add-on if you are already a Office 365 subscriber
- Simple per user/month costing
- No need for desktop phone, can use your computer and a simple headset
- Desk phones are also possible