We are certified Microsoft Office 365 consulting experts
Office 365 has a huge range of customizable features, which can take hours to analyze, install and adjust. Our expert team of consultants can quickly identify your needs and configure Office 365 to match, choosing the correct features, price tier and settings.
We are IT people, but we are also people people. Working together is one of our greatest strengths. We pride ourselves on being a trusted technology partner with an invested interest in each client’s success. We will handle all the time-consuming details of installation, configuration, connection to 3rd party apps, troubleshooting and managing your account.
Superior Office 365 Support
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity apps designed to be a complete solution for its users. Because it is hosted in the cloud instead of on each device, users can work on projects from various locations and devices, and communicate and collaborate with other employees in the organization.
It works on a flexible monthly subscription model, and has built-in security, compliance and threat-detection features. The apps are updated automatically at no charge, so they are always up-to-date.
Some of the apps included in the suite are:
- Word, the popular word processing application
- Skype, to communicate through instant messaging and audio or video calls
- PowerPoint, to create slide presentations
- Outlook, for email, calendars and contacts
- Excel, for spreadsheets and graphs
- Visio, to design detailed flowcharts
- SharePoint, a collaborative document library
- Microsoft Teams, a group communication app